The evil Children of Hargon are determined to eradicate all creators and have outlawed the building, cooking, and creation of all things. In an attempt to spread their destructive dogma, the calamitous cult captures the builders of the world. All hope seems to be lost until you, a young apprentice builder, manage to escape from the clutches of evil.
After washing up on the shores of the deserted Isle of Awakening, you encounter the spirited Malroth, a mysterious youth with no memory of his past. With the help of your fearless new friend, you embark on a grand adventure to gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, but the road you build is paved with peril. Only you can defeat the Children of Hargon, uncover the secrets of Malroth’s past, and unravel the riddles of this mysterious land.
The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Dragon Quest Builders that debuted in 2016, Dragon Quest Builders 2 packs in even more content and building combinations in an all-new original story with a new world, new characters and new features.
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 introduces online multiplayer for the first time, allowing up to four friends to play together and create something truly magnificent. There’s also a plethora of new gameplay enhancements, including the ability to
- Create bigger structures with greater variety and options than ever before
- Travel faster by soaring, swimming and dashing through the expansive world
- Inspire villagers to help you, creating their own farms and raising helpful crops
- Divert flowing water to create new rivers, waterfalls and swimming spots
- See your world in a completely new way, with a new First-Person mode… and more!
|Release Date||12 Jul 2019|