Get off the couch and get moving!
While gripping the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers, you will be punching, weaving and squatting using the built-in motion controls to get your whole body moving – no need for additional gym equipment!
Daily training in Fitness Boxing ranges from 10–40 minutes and offers both low- and high-intensity options. After selecting from a diverse group of trainers, you can customize their looks with unlockable trainer outfits. The game can estimate your calories burnt based on the approximate body mass index (BMI). As you continue on your fitness journey, you can earn more songs and will also have the opportunity to engage with more challenging training circuits.
Plus, with two-player mode, you can team up with a friend or family member to play in tandem or face off in a virtual boxing ring using one Joy-Con each.
Because of the portable power of the Nintendo Switch system, Fitness Boxing can be played at home in TV Mode or on the go using Tabletop mode.
- Work up a sweat with boxing-based motion-controlled moves set to rhythm-based workouts
- Bop along to the instrumental versions of popular songs
- Personalize workouts by selecting your fitness goals
- Choose from short to long workouts to fit a variety of lifestyles
- Play cooperatively with or competitively against friends and family in 2-player local play with two sets of Joy-Con controllers or by sharing a pair.
- Play at home on the TV or on-the-go in Tabletop mode
- Tracks your progress by estimating BMI and calories burned to help encourage healthy habits
|Release Date||4 Jan 2019|